Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunset

Can you believe it !!!! I can actually see the sun setting. And it feels so warm.  Yes, chickens can feel heat through their feathers.  It looks like Memorial Day weekend will be a o.k.  Let's have some positive Karma going the way of the sun!!!  Remember lots of hanging basket , annuals, vegetable and perennials here at The Catskill Mountain Country Store.  We have also started our barn yard project.  My barn yard friends and I, are going to have a new  place to live.  Wickeds' Barn Yard and Looking Zoo, all very exciting, if you ask me.  The kids are almost finished with the Bunny Condo...very proud of them...even though I did not hatch them.  Speaking of just hatched!  My chicks are very chirpy!!  The dictionary says that is a word!!!  I am getting ready to roost for the night.... Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment