Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chicks return home...

I am sure it is the same in the human world...  You raise your chicks to have character and do the right thing... and then they start to leave the nest...only for days...then weeks, off to camps...yes, animals do go to camps...how do you think those roosters learn to strut like that.  Horse camp...you think that is for he people?...No...anyway...some of my chicks just came home after an extended time away.  I am very happy for their return.  I over heard a costumer talking about her kids leaving and having an empty nest.  Funny how humans have stolen so many sayings from us animals!!  I wanted to tell her, no worries... every time in life has a purpose...enjoy, reflect and relax!  As an older chick , I have had many an empty nest, in the barn yard it does not stay that way for long....those darn roosters!!!   Enough chicken scratch... Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment