Friday, August 5, 2011

Watchin' the Chicks

   Well... after I pecked that title ...I thought someone may think the wrong thing... Well, as I say ..there is nothing wrong with watching or looking...just stay on your own roost!  But, I am crowing about my chicks , the little ones.  As I was watching them scratch in the dirt and learn to fly, I got all sentimental.  I wanted to freeze that moment in time!  It goes so fast.  Even faster for us chickens.  I try and spend tons of time with my chicks. They already want to play with the peacocks, turkeys and even the pigs.  The pigs don't do much playing...but they do root up some good bugs!  I am going to spend the afternoon scratching in the dirt, picken' bugs and flying around with my chicks.  Hopefully you can too!  Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment