Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Looking for things to do?!

There are many things to do here in the Great Northern Catskill Mountains!!  Did you know there is a new mountain bike trail?  I was on it just the other day.  It is called the F.U.N. Loop.  That is.... where the inspiration for my, " Wicked Fast", bike shirt came from.  The loop is located off of Route 23, next to the hiking trail head, about 3 miles out of Windham.  I have also been Hiking....well to be honest , I fly and my animal friend hike.  I usually go with the goats or horses, they make good time.  The pot belly pigs seem to always have a low clearance problem.   They say they are just built for comfort...Anyway...We have some great swimming holes also.  North and South Lake, Colgate Lake and right below Prat Rock in Prattsville, are all great places to swim. Minekill State Park is only 30 minutes away or 12 minutes by the way a chicken flys.  If you would like direction or information to these and any other places, e-mail me, facebook me or stop by  The Catskill Mountain Country Store.  Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment