Friday, July 29, 2011

too many roosters!

I have kept quiet long enough. Anyone who knows me knows I run a very fiscally responsible barn. All our eggs are kept in different baskets . I know who to pay, what to pay and how I am going to pay for it .I buy hay only when there is not enough scraps from our restaurant. The only pork is in our pigs and I am not giving them to anybody. Our leaders in Washington are driving me batty( and we do not have any of those flying rodents in our barn, although I wish we did , they eat the pests and disease carriers .....maybe we should send some to Washington)  The other  hens and I were chirping away and  we realized what the problem is.There are way to many roosters running the roost. We need more hens in charge and we need them now!!! It is time to get rid of all those cock....amanie roosters and we got to do it before its too late.Oh well thats enough chicken scratch  Wicked Out

No comments:

Post a Comment