Thursday, June 23, 2011

Benefits

  Good Morning...Cock-a-doodle-do!!!   Well I don't crow, but I have four roosters in my barn.  Talk about to many hens in the hen house...  One rooster is enough, as all you girls know!  I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning, still a little tired.  I met a nice costumer named Micheal, from Kingston, at the store yesterday.  He was talking about all the animals he has rescued.  It is wonderful that people care about animals enough to go out of their way and help them.  Many of my fellow barn yard friends have been rescued.  Please take care of the animals you have and if you see an animal that needs help, and you do not know what to do or where to turn come ask us at The Catskill Mountain Country Store .  We will find the appropriate help. All Gods creatures  need love and respect.  Enjoy the day.  Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment