Wednesday, June 8, 2011

weiner

The Shuster have made my hen house a hot spot for wi fi, no more flying over to the internet cafe for me. I have been following this Weiner  guy.  I don' t understand how a congressman has time to be playing around on the internet?  Takes me all day to deal with the day to day business of running a looking zoo at the Catskill Mountain Country Store. Not to mention answering my e-mails and most important taking care of my chicks and the ole rooster.  Obviously this Weiner guy needs to get his priorities in order. We know how to deal with these wackos in our hen house.Out the door they go ! Anyway that's enough venting for me. Speaking of venting,looks like summer is here...people are lining up for ice cream and lemonade...gotta go help.  Wicked out

No comments:

Post a Comment