Sunday, June 5, 2011

My T-Shirts

Good Morning!  I was sitting in the dirt taking a nice bath, picking some bugs...and Guess what ?  Two people walked by with my t-shirts on!!!! Very exciting!!  One said "Wicked Good Livin'", with me sitting with a picture of the ski slope and a tall glass of? and the other said "Wicked Hook" , with me playing golf on it.  We are selling the shirts in the store and soon...well the Shusters have to get moving on this...on The Catskill Mountain Country Store web site store.  We are going to be selling them at the Windham World Cup and other events around the area... Please check them out!!!  I am so excited I could do the chicken dance.  You know chickens do not really dance that foolish dance;  people think they do...You humans!!  Always trying to emulate chickens!  On that note...Hope to see you at the store!  Wicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment