Thursday, June 30, 2011

TSA...Fly with Wickrd

  I love to fly!!!  It's good being a chicken!   Now that I have wi-fi...in the barn, I try and keep up, well some what, on the events of the world.   Birds are so lucky...we do not have to go through any screening process to fly where ever we want.  We do have a TSA though...It stands for Truly Smart Animals.  Almost everyone in The Catskill Mountain Country Store barnyard belongs to the TSA.  And we never wear diapers.  Well, there was the time the goat...I wont go into that...  But, we don't carry weapons, large quantities of liquids...Maybe geese! Have you ever been under a flock of geese.  They drop a lot of liquid!?!   Anyway , there aren't many terrorist in the animal kingdom.  People are supposed to be more evolved then animals...Yet, in my barn yard, people bring us our food and clean up after us... Whose's the Truly Smart Animal, TSA.... Wicked out!

1 comment: